As a first step please restart your device and see if it helps.
If it still the issue, please try to use your iTunes to download the app.
Please see the steps below:
Click on iTunes Store link, find the app and, click on it to be taken to the information screen.
Click on the "Buy App" button
If you're not already signed in to your apple account, a screen will pop up asking you to do so
After you have downloaded the app onto your computer, you can find it under the "Applications" tab of your iTunes library.
Now you will need to sync the app with your iPhone in order to use it.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the appropriate USB cable
2. If it is not already open, or has not opened automatically, open iTunes
3. Locate and click on the "Applications" tab
4. Check the "Sync Applications" box
5. Locate and click on the "Apply" button located in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Configuring iPod Library
Configuring Wakeup Timer
Configuring Save&Play Mixes
Using AirPlay Mode
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Save Save&Play Mixes
Save &Play feature was designed to store a custom selection of sounds from the soundboard. In order to make it work you need:
1) Open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds you would like to combine together. See the screenshot 1...
Start by holding down the sleep/wake button at the top right-hand corner of the iPhone for a few seconds. This will bring up a screen asking you to run the slider across the screen to turn the phone off.
To avoid losing any app data, first back up your information.
Touch and hold any app icon on the Home screen until the icons start to wiggle
How to Get Refunds
Unfortunately, Apple doesn't allow companies to do refund on their own. Only Apple can do it. In case you would like to get a refund, please use the steps describes in the link below: